Sunday, May 20, 2018

Share What You Love Fun Fold Card

Today brings you another card from the Share What You Love Early Release Bundle and a little help from Jackie Bolhuis from https://klompenstampers.com/
I recently had surgery on my Achilles and just returning from a two plus week rest period.  I needed a little help to get my mojo back and Jackie created this really fun card which will be one of my projects at my June stamping workshop.  Thank you, Jackie, for helping me out!
Here are the dimensions for the card I created.  It's a little different from Jackie's but the fun fold still works the same.
Tranquil Tide card base cut 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Tranquil Tide cut 1 x 5 1/2 for the banner
Whisper White cut 3 x 11
Scraps of Rich Razzleberry, Tranquil Tide, and Whisper White for punching and die cutting
Share What You Love Specialty Paper cut 3 x 5 1/2 and also two coordinating strips cut 1/4 x 5 1/2


Here is the inside of the card.  I used the water color splash and stamped off to create the background using Pool Party ink.


Here is a closer look at the water color splash.



Here is a look at the focal image.  Many layers but really looks nice.



Backside of focal point using the Layering Circle Framelit to hide the adhesive.


I used the retired Itty Bitty flower punch to add a bit of flare to the backside of the card where the banner attaches.  Pearl embellishment from the Share What You Love Bundle.


Here is a complete look at the backside where I added my personalized stamp along with the Stampin' Up! copyright image.


Love this card design!

I also used my silicone mat along with my piecing mat.  It's nice to have the mat when working with Multi-purpose Liquid Glue.  The piercing mat is a must have when working with Photopolymer stamps.  
I hope you like the card Jackie created along with my version as well.  I love that we can CASE (copy and share everything).  It definitely helped me get my mojo back.
For all your stamping needs, please visit my website at http://inspiredbygram.com/
Image Map
Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment