Friday, June 15, 2018

Enjoy Life

Have you seen the sample card on Page 59 of the 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! catalog?  Such an inspiring stamp set, Enjoy LifeConnie Fitzgerald, our Million Sales Achiever, created this stamp set.
I wanted to re-create the Stampin' Up! sample I saw from the catalog but make it my own.  I came up with just a bit of change.  I used Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, and Memento Black for inks.  Petal Pink, Shimmery White, and Whisper White for card stock.  Added in some Gold Thread and glitter enamel dots from my stock of embellishments.  Stampin' Up!'s designers used Shimmery White, Whisper White, Petal Pink, StazOn, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Faceted Dots, Copper Thread.


You can see the water color splash I used with Flirty Flamingo and Pineapple Punch.  Blending them together created a bit of Rich Razzleberry color as well.




Here is the banner using a different sentiment from the Enjoy Life stamp set.



The Glitter Enamel Dots are a retired product, however, you can use almost any of the embellishments from the catalog or whatever you have in your stash for that extra addition to your card.


For a different look, I used the flower stems, stamping off first in Flirty Flamingo and then stamped onto the Whisper White.  The sentiment is in full strength.  Adding the Gold Thread makes it a wow factor.  If you look closely, you can see the shimmer on the cardstock.  Sparkly away!

Follow along by clicking on this image to show you how to create this card:



I hope your Life is full of sparkle and shimmer.  For more inspiration, be sure to sign up to receive my weekly emails from Inspiredbygram.com

Happy stamping!
~Karen~




Image Map
Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment