Sunday, August 5, 2018

Junior Composition Books for Craft Fairs and Gifts Using Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper

I have said this multiple times, Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper is one of my favorites out of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up!  However, I was struggling as to how I would use the Blackberry Bliss/Cajun Craze leaf paper. I knew I wasn't going to use it on cards but how could I use it and make it striking?  Living in Vermont, I really haven't seen many colors like this.  Mostly orange, red, yellow, and green; especially during the Fall Season.
I purchased some junior composition books awhile back.  They measure 7 x 5 inches and it's a size that I have never seen.  So I decided to wing it and use some of the embellishments from the Nature's Poem Suite.  I really like how they turned out! 
 I really liked the sentiment from Enjoy Life stamp set.  Thought it tied into Nature theme I was looking for.  
Here is my video to show you how I created these and a link to another video to show you how you can make a smaller version without covering the spine using Nature's Poem.  

The inside of the composition books are also covered in Nature's Poem.  You can use the coordinating side or keep it all the same.  
I would enjoy seeing what you make.  Leave me a comment below and I'll be sure to take a peek.
Thanks for following along and reading my blog today.  Products used in this post may be purchased on my online store at https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/11011/nature-s-poem




Image Map
Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment