Sunday, March 18, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday

I was on the fence with Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper, but now that I purchased it, I'm placing another order.  Super fun paper and a great stamp set to match.  The stamp set has fantastic fonts with birthday themes.  Mix and match the paper and the cards you can create are endless.  The paper comes 6x6 with 4 designs each totalling 48 sheets of paper.  I used one sheet of paper to create this gate fold card with a belly band.  Only two scraps were left; one of which I can use with another card.

To see how I created this card, click on the next image to view my video.  



Here are a few more closeup pictures along with a picture of the inside panel.




I hope you enjoy this Suite as much as I do!

Stamp and create today!
~Karen~


frame allowtransparency="true" class="iframe-showcase" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="https://mystampinblog.com/Showcase/Details/e02f073c-1ca4-4802-bd91-6be6221b0bf2?layout=Tiled&showSku=True&showPrice=True&showDownload=True&transparent=False&bordered=True&hFontHeight=14&rFontHeight=13&imageHeight=120&middleContent=False" style="width: 100%;">
Image Map
Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment