Saturday, May 26, 2018

Case a Card Love What You Do and High Tide

Today's card design is cased from Connie Stewart's Make it in Minutes Flash Cards.  I love the softness of Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake.  The background stamp that is used is called Hardwood.  I'm really happy that this stamp set will carry over to the 2018-2019 Annual catalog.  I used Crumb Cake ink, stamped off, and then stamped on to the Crumb Cake card base.  Love What You Do Stamp Set and High Tide Stamp Set were also used with this card.  
The Very Vanilla is cut 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and the Blushing Bride is 2 3/4 x 4 1/4.  I tore off about 3/8 of an inch on the bottom to give it some texture.  The detailed flower was stamped in Crumb Cake but I think it would really look just as nice heat embossed in Gold.  There is Wink of Stella on each flower.  
The inside of the card is stamped the same way so that the focal point is carried throughout the card and also matching envelope.
 



Don't forget to check out my Class in the Mail.  I am featuring the Share What You Love Bundle.  Class in the Mail has many ordering options for you. 

I hope you have a great day and find time to create.

~Karen

Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment